Dear OSLIST

Esther . EwingChange at aol.com
Tue Jan 9 17:23:57 PST 2001

Let me weigh in with my two cents worth: I think the list is just fine as it
is. I am prepared to make sure that my postings are either sharing
information about an open space or giving out information that others might
find useful. I like hearing about the different trainings and events that are
available. I am certainly capable of deleting. I am also quite capable of
sending a private email when it's appropriate but am not offended if someone
sends a private posting to the list by mistake. Stuff happens and whatever
happens is the only thing that could!

I think the givens that Birgitt suggested are good ones. I would add another
which is that when someone joins the list, it would be great if they could be
prompted to introduce themselves and say how they came to be interested in
open space.

I'm in favour of fewer restrictions than more.

Blessings and happy new year to all,
Esther

Esther Ewing
The Change Alliance
133 Fairlawn Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5M 1S9
416-489-5229

Assisting Individuals and Organizations to Grow Capability