episcopal churches?

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Tue Jan 9 14:08:17 PST 2001

Chris:   I have lots of experience in using Open Space in parishes,
dioceses, synods, presbyteries, church social justice groups and beyond.  A
lot of it has had to do with transformation.  I have trained a number of
Anglicans Program Directors in Canada who are using Open Space at times.
ELCA in the US has used Open Space for Synods and youth events.  Some of my
stories and experience are on my web site  www.inforamp.net/~lpasoc in the
Church section.  I know there are others on the list with similar
experience.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation