PDF--Request for Support--Volunteer Consulting in Russia

Christoph J.W. Schmees cjws at gmx.de
Tue Jan 9 00:58:54 PST 2001

Bob and everyone else to whom it may concern,

Outside of the US many people pay to their internet provider the *time*
they are connected.
An attachment of more than 300kB divided by transfer rate multiplied by
charge multiplied by number of people affected - that sums up to quite a
substancial amuont.

My request: Please refrain from sending such large attachments to a world
wide mailing list!
If a file is necessary place it somewhere from where people interested can
download it deliberately, and publish just the according URL to the mailing
list.
Or send it by email attachment directly and only to people who requested it.
Thank you very much.

cu,
Christoph