PDF--Request for Support--Volunteer Consulting in Russia

Bob" "Holder HBob372917 at aol.com
Mon Jan 8 19:22:07 PST 2001

BOB J. HOLDER
620 ROOSEVELT DR.
EDWARDSVILLE, IL. 62025
(618) 692-0258/ Fax (618) 692-0819
E-Mail HBob372917 at aol.com
Web sites:
www.freeyellow.com/members/graymatterproductions </a>
www.geocities.com/Eureka/Park/7566 </a>
www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/7527/discontinuous.html </a>

Please also take a look at our Ukraine Project, www.
geocities.com/Eureka/Park/7566/ukraine.html </a>

<A HREF = "http://www.wecaretoo.com/Organizations/IL/src.html"> WeCareToo
Saratov Web Page</A>

<A HREF = "http://www.geocities.com/ Eureka/Office/7479">  Saratov Web Page
</A>

Hello:

First, I am returning as a volunteer consultant to Omsk, Russia.  This is his
second volunteer Omsk consulting trip.It's may seventh Russian volunteer
consulting trip.

Second, my core consulting activities will be: (1) assisting in strategic
planning, (2) developing marketing plans, (3) providing training in customer
service and sales and (4) developing the nonprofit organization's
fundraising, management, and organizational capabilities.

Third,  additional project information can be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/humanenergy/newomsk.html.. I have also attached a
Winzipped compressed folder with project description pdfs. They can be

reviewed with Acrobat Reader 3.0 or 4.0. Reader 2.0. will not work.

Fourth, I am seeking donations for the project. Publications, software and
books on strategic planning, customer service, sales and developing
nonprofits would be very useful as would be materials on western management
and marketing

These people are friends. They treated I wonderfully. I really want give them
some wonderful gifts. I see it as a second Christmas since they tend to
celebrate Christmas in January. They also really want to learn and develop.
Books are as gold.

The Russians also have a tradition of gift giving. I found on my past trip
that pens, mugs and T-shirts with sports team's, company or  association
names and logos were greatly cherished. Cash can be donated. It would be very
helpful in securing supplies and books.

All donations and gifts have been warmly received and deeply appreciated.
It's like watch children at Christmas. They really cherish the books and so
on because they are difficult to secure. Russians are amazed. They don't have
the volunteer and giving tradition we have. The goodwill created is really
great.

Fifth, contributor will also be noted  on this site. You will be provide

with a report on the project and how your donation was used. I'll even try to

take some pictures.

Sixth, I  will be leaving no later than January 30. I will return in two
months,

Finally thank you for your consideration. If you have any questions, please

contact I.

Warmest,

Bob