OS/Playback Theatre/Advice

Viv McWaters viv at theReef.com.au
Wed Jan 3 14:04:17 PST 2001

Hi Chris

I can't think of anything I would enjoy more than facilitating a playback
group in open space! You lucky thing! Like others I'm experienced in both
playback and OS, and as others have said, open space is the way to go -
they'll use their improvisation techniques when it's the right time.

However, sitting here on the other side of the world in the searing heat
(it will be 37 C today) I'm excited about the potential for this playback
group using their form to help debrief other groups after an open space
event. What a fantastic merging of forms, especially with the playback
people having experienced OS.

I look forward to hearing how it goes.

Cheers

Viv

Viv McWaters
Beyond the Edge Pty Ltd
PO Box 665, Torquay 3228
Victoria Australia
Ph/Fax: 61 3 5278 3864
Mobile 0417 135 406

"Thus the task is not so much to see what no-one yet has seen, but to think
what nobody yet has thought about that which everyone sees." Schopenhauer