PLAYBACK OST- To converge or not to converge

Chris Weaver chris at springbranch.net
Tue Jan 30 05:14:39 PST 2001

Diane,

Your posting is so clear and comprehensive.  Thank you!!  You inspire me to
add sticky-dots, even for this group of 13.

At the moment I am thinking:
3:15 "afternoon news"
3:45ish - Sticky-dot the original agenda topics
silent reflection
write individual commitments
Once-around to read these aloud
4:30 - meet with whomever you wish to meet with to discuss action steps
5:10 - closing circle

I'm still open to feedback, and I look forward to sharing the story of this
convervence on the list next week.

Chris

ps - Diane, would you be willing to post your convergence message on the
Meta Network?  I bet many people would benefit later from easy access to
your thoughts.