facilitating metanoia?

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 30 06:44:02 PST 2001

facilitating metanoia? (formerly "Part three OST with children and families")
  Great thread! In particular the comments around facilitation.

  The images that work for me are around both providing and beiing a gateway, or portal, for transformation. And the more clear, transparent (ego-less - or at least parked!!) and present I can be as a witness, the stronger the gateway. Of course, appropriate (life) conditions are also helpful - the usual OST pressing needs, diversity etc. And then - self-organizing will happen (or not - as Harrison would say!)

  I too have a friend who has fire-walked.......... it really can happen! And she also mentioned other people present at the ceremony - some who were not ready/ chose not to, and some who tried and got badly burnt. Sooo................? Yes, there are risks. Personal choice, and helping to create the right energy/ metanoia/ vibes.......?

  Meg Salter
  MegaSpace Consulting
  meg.salter at sympatico.ca