shoemakers children

Ingrid Olausson ingrid.olausson at telia.com
Sun Jan 14 06:44:41 PST 2001

Artur wrote:
"In these global days I don't believe in any movement that is country
centred (or continent centred). I know (if I know...) how difficult it
is for a non-English speaker to participate in discussions in English,
but after Berlin I would expect this list to be by now much less
American-only than it is. "World wide" is the only way I can think
of true Open Space. I have no solution pre-prepared for that - only
the concern..."

Yes! I really appreciate the new voices from people from other countries. The more people that are writing in a not perfect English, the more courage do we from other countries get to contribute.
Ingrid from Sweden