Fwd: From Costa Rica

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Thu Jan 4 12:00:18 PST 2001

Dear Friends on the list,
I am forwarding a part of a mail I received from Laura Gamboa Herrera
in Costa Rica. She attended the os-training in Hungary late last
year. She is not in the list yet, so if any of you have advice for
her, please contact her directly.
lauragh at planetclub.org
 I am writing her, too with the suggestion to get onto the list and
tap into those marvellous ressources of our thriving worldwide
community.
Greetings from Berlin
michael

"Dear friends:
Now I m back in my country: Costa Rica, and I will stay here for a
couple of
months, before going back to Hungary for a while and then to India
(to prepare
the conference that I mention you during the OSC)

 I became so enthusiastic with this conference, that now that I will
be in
Costa Rica for some months I am thinking to organize an Open Space
Conference
for organizations that deals with Sustainable Development. (from the
public
sector, private sector, educational sector and the civil sector).
During January, I will look for the sponsor of the activity, and I m
planning
to held it at the end of march.
Is for this reason that I will appreciate a little bit of your help,
if it is
possible............
-  do you have any idea if an OSC has been held in Costa Rica?
-  as my first option for the sponsor is the government, do you have
any
recommendation in the way I should approach them?
- I prepare a basic description of the activity, and I wanted to ask
you if you
could read it and make me suggestions or comments.......I am not
sending it
right now, cause I thought that it was better to ask first.

Laura Gamboa Herrera
Coordinator
Planet Club
Phone:  (506) 226-3184
Fax: 001-603-312-5178
P.O. Box
57-1011
San José, Costa Rica
www.planetclub.org

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK