Dear OSLIST -- Then I read Chris' message...I

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Tue Jan 9 11:59:08 PST 2001

> I would invite people to observe what's going on here, and savour the dance of the meta conversation.>

Chris, thank you for bringing me back to center regarding
the ebb and flow of a virtual community process.  With your
message I felt as if I was releasing definitions and trying
to think for others like little streams of sand pouring off
of me.

I commit personally to titling my messages in a way that you
all can choose or delete them, being aware of how
attachments affect people (thank you Christophe, again), and
remembering to write off-line in more situations.  Thank you
all for teaching me about how these things affect people and
thank you Chris for reminding me to step back to see better.

Now I shall go sit back down in the virtual circle.