Dear OSLIST

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Tue Jan 9 08:24:48 PST 2001

as a _former_ host of trainings, though perhaps future host as well, AND
a proponent of open space as a practice in invitation, i think that it
is most appropriate to share training invitations on the list (and for
listmembers to forward them on).  as useful as lots of other stuff that
gets passed around the list and the net, they are the simplest way i
know of sharing the story around, greasing the universe for more this
opening stuff.  i've enjoyed the support of the community at large for
the events harrison and i have done here in chicago.  i've tried to
spread the word about trainings when people write to me, in conversation
with colleagues and clients.  the pool of training hosts is open and
growing, especially in this new model harrison and others are working
on.   my hope is that these kinds of events can be shared and supported
by the whole community...  just my own experience with a little
invitation mixed in, for what it's worth, m

--

Michael Herman
300 West North Avenue #1105
mailto:mherman at globalchicago.net