story: learning circles OST (long)

David Koehler Nsdmk at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 07:45:49 PST 2001

Chris:

I read your story with great interest.  What I hear you asking is did you do
it right, to which I would say, sure.  How do we grow unless we explore the
edges?  As to whether or not to try this again is totally up to you.  My
bottom line is that it is always good to have people engaged in conversations
about those things that are important to them.  I admire your courage to be
willing to try new things, and I appreciate learning from what you do.  And
yes, I have been involved in some discussions when facilitating, but that
usually happens when my passion is uncontainable.

Thanks,
Dave Koehler