Accessibility To Training

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Tue Feb 13 04:04:56 PST 2001

Dear John,
at the Berlin OSonOS some people spontaneously created an account
called "Let's wey to Vancouver"...so far, 2000 Eruos have been
pledged. This money is meant to assist people who have limited funds.
And so far, there is no concrete request for those funds (Nuran has
indicated there might be someone from Brazil and another person from
Marrocco).
So I cordially invite you to direct a request to me.
love
michael

--Original Message Text---
From: (David Koehler)