From Left Field

Don Ferretti dferrett at placer.ca.gov
Fri Feb 9 09:06:42 PST 2001

It's almost like the Law of Two Feet is one of the hardest actions for people to take. "We" are so conditioned to toughing it  out and waiting for the official break. I know I face that myself when I'm in a group as a participant and need to move on. I think it's important to convey the Law of Two Feet in such a way that it does not become a negative. So that people somehow can know that moving on isn't just because the learning has stopped. Sometimes, Moving on "just because" is a good thing. It may just be the precursor to a new experience that is waiting just around the corner.

Don