Ken Wilber, Spiral Dynamics, Open Space .....

Mark R. Jones mark_r_jones at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 6 08:58:41 PST 2001

Yes, Theory Of Everything" is a new book.

Wilbur also begins to identify communities of people trying put Integral
Theory into Integral Practice.

 . . . A natural playground for Open Spacers . . .

Mark R. Jones
Chief Information Officer  --  SEA Information Services
Executive Vice President  --  SEA Inc.
P.O. Box 1457;  Lynnwood, WA 98046
Message:                   504-697-5529
Direct Line:               206-696-7000