Ken Wilber, Spiral Dynamics, Open Space .....

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 23:35:21 PST 2001

Harrison--

I have Ken Wilbur's book, A Brief History of Everything.  Is Theory of
Everything another, more recent book?

He does give you plenty to chew on.  I took A Brief History with me when I
was doing a series of treatments that included 2+ hours a day in a sauna.
I'd start the day reading, the woman who shared the sauna would be reading
her book on yoga.  After a while the sauna would do its good work and we'd be
sweating enough to wrinkle pages so we'd put our books away and talk . . .
made for some good conversations.

Ken Wilbur has an awesome ability to understand, organize and develop ideas,
and plenty of heart and soul.

Joelle

2.  Sign in and Proceed