Seeking support for OS in the SF Bay area

Susan Partnow susan4ps at HOME.COM
Thu Feb 1 13:12:29 PST 2001

Thank you dear OS community for your generous responses -- It is a joy to
feel so supported!  Several individuals have stepped forward to help out in
SF -- still seeking OS events in the Bay area -- Harrison's wise words and
great list will be shared -- and I'll 'keep on keeping on'.  I'll be sure
to keep you updated...

It is amazing to contemplate working with this just forming Global People's
Assembly and trying to help the vision come to life...  there are groups
forming all over, so if it excites any of you, please seek it out:  we need
leadership, energy, skills, vision...  (check out the just emerging website
at www.ourvoices.org   There is an incredible opportunity to create a voice
for the people at the level of the United Nations.  I am hoping to
contribute to plans for the global meeting in India in 2002 --

Susan Partnow
Seattle, WA