Seeking support for OS in the SF Bay area

uwe.weissflog Uwe.Weissflog at t-online.de
Thu Feb 1 07:30:40 PST 2001

Susan,
I can fully support Harrison's suggestion to focus on results in the corpoarte
setting. It is my experience (and most of my Open Space events happened in the
corporate environment) that this list will help significantly.
Uwe
Pathway Guidance, Rinnengaerten 1, 34516 Voehl-Marienhagen, Germany
email: uwe.weissflog at pathwayguidance.com
email (personal): uwe.weissflog at t-online.de
phone: 49-5635-991197; fax: 49-5635-993934