CHINA?

icahk2 icahk at hkstar.com
Mon Dec 31 22:28:57 PST 2001

Marks,

I would be pleased to offer my services.  I am traveling to China on a
regular basis (and will be going to Shanghai next week.)

I have done several OS programs in Hong Kong and in Taiwan and found that it
can be quite effective in a Chinese environment.

I can also recommend several other facilitators including Gail West, Laura
Hsu and Jimbo Clark who have been promoting/utilizing this work in Taiwan.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Pixley
Director, Corporate Services
The Institute of Cultural Affairs, Hong Kong
HK Tel: 852-2561-9209
HK M: 852-9132-8830
F: 852-2562-6181