CHINA?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Mon Dec 31 05:47:29 PST 2001

Dear Marks,
ask those young professionals to set up a training in their
territory. And if you cant go to do it, I gladly will.
Have a grand 2002
greetings from Berlin
michael

PS: and invite them to OSonOS X in Australia next November

--Original Message Text---
From: Marks & Margaret McAvity
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 20:11:30 -0800

Greetings all;

I have just come back from a month long "people" based trip to China-
Shanghai, Nanjing, ZuChow; HangCho and Beijing. Great experience.
Many young professionals looking for new ways of doing things.
Naturally I spoke of OPen Space and there was genuine interest. Does
anyone know of any OS practitioners or training programmes being
offerred on the mainland? I'd like to be able to refer a few new
friends to same.

Thanks;

Marks
of
Marks & Margaret McAvity
Site 50, Comp 16
Galiano Island,
BC, VON 1P0
CANADA
Tel 250-539-2881 (Gal)
Tel 604-827-0305 (Van)
Tel (604)-328-4406 (mob)
mcavity at primus.ca (us)
mcavity at netinfo.ubc.ca (Marg)

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK