Self-Organization is What Consciousness (Spirit) Does

kenoli Oleari kenoli at igc.org
Sun Dec 30 23:07:17 PST 2001

Space is good and other things, too, like shared intention,
engagement, shared attention, being heard, speaking our truth,
hearing the truth, acting from  integrity, being seen, love,
compassion, hope, shared vision, clarity about differences,
transformation, opening to new things.  Some of these are so
important that it is worth using anything we can use to get to them.
And sometimes we have to grieve together, too.

Kenoli
--
Kenoli Oleari, Horizons of Change, http://www.horizonsofchange.com
1801 Fairview Street, Berkeley, CA  94703   Voice Phone: 510-601-8217,