Sioux Legend

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Sat Dec 29 08:52:44 PST 2001

Dear Winston,
nice of you to send it (again)....funny, to me its not about
expanding the now but more about "not being attached to outcome"
which might be more closely related to that quality of facilitation
which we describe as "totally present but invisible".
Or: Realizing that the creator-me in me creates my reality in me
allows me to put aside the urge to even begin to want to understand
what goes on in others and possibly even wanting to interprete what
goes on in others.
greetings from Berlin
michael

--Original Message Text---
From: Winston Kinch
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 10:03:18 -0500

I was struck by the wisdom in this little story when it was sent to
me several months ago (apologies if it has already been on the list).
 I'm not sure exactly how it relates to Open Space, but I sense it
may have something to do with 'expanding one's Now'.  I offer it as
something to ponder as we prepare to cross the boundary into a new
year...
Shalom
Winston

Creator said&

The Creator gathered all of creation and said, I want to hide
something from the humans until they are ready for it.  It is the
realization that they create their own reality.

The Eagle said, Give it to me, I will take it to the moon.  Creator
said, No one day they will go there and find it. The Salmon said, I
will hide it on the bottom of the ocean.  No, they will go there too.
 The Buffalo said, I will bury it on the great plains.  Creator said,
They will cut into the skin of the earth and find it.

Then Grandmother Mole, who lives in the breast of Mother Earth, and
who has no physical eyes but sees with spiritual eyes, said, Put it
inside them.  And Creator said: It is done.

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK