Self-Organization is What Consciousness (Spirit) Does

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 27 15:00:09 PST 2001

Just so!
Spirit/consciousness is the inside - what we and all beiings experience.
The process of how it manifests is self-organizing; and as consciousness grow, so does the sense of self (expansion of now, etc.) And that's where the letting go comes in - from small sense of self to ...bigger self...to tranparent!
Happy new year all!

Meg Salter

MegaSpace Consulting
416/486-6660