Self-Organization is What Consciousness (Spirit) Does

Winston Kinch kinch at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 27 07:47:57 PST 2001

I think many, including Swimme and Berry (The Universe Story) would agree... so long as we reserve the ultimate position in the scheme of things (what Spirit is) for Love...
Winston
  Harrison wrote:
  Further to our ongoing conversation about self-organizing systems -- a possibly weird thought. Self-Organization is what Consciousness (Spirit) does. Rather than being in opposition (as in either/or), or even in juxtaposition (as in both/and) there is unity. Self-Organization and the work of Spirit are one....