Max/Mix was: Experience with geeks in OST forums

Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Sun Dec 23 10:01:56 PST 2001

Hello Sharon,

    Thank you very much for your detailed answer!
     I am really appreciative of the time and effort you took for
"repairing" my ignorance.
 We use something quite similar that I call "a steering comity" for large
group OS events. This is a group of people who want to take part and
responsibility on planning the event and carring it through. We try that
they will be as varied as possible and by that create a microcosms that will
teach us something about the whole.

Thanks again

Tova
Israel