Experience with geeks :-) in OST forums

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at home.com
Wed Dec 19 21:18:18 PST 2001

Alan, having recently had the pleasure of your company on a wonderous hike
in the Superstition Wildnerness which gave me the opportunity to admire your
mind and feel your heart, I know how important conversation is to you.  I'm
smiling with you and all my 'geek' J friends (some of whom truly thrive on
chaos and complexity) who have, as yet, not had the glorious experience of
OST.

Holiday Blessings to you and all your relations,

Christine Whitney Sanchez, M.C.
Milagro Organizational Consulting, Inc.
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue
Phoenix, AZ  85048-8990