Self-Organization????

Toni Petrinovich sacred at anacortes.net
Mon Dec 10 08:47:06 PST 2001

Ahhh, and that is what I am also going with in August when I, a neophyte to OS, am hosting Open Heart in Open Space in Washington state.  I attended the Vancouver OSonOS and am inspired to recreate the wonder of it all in Washington keeping the topic on my work with the Heart.  It is going to be Divine - and NO rules - only the four principles and one law.  I LOVE IT!

Toni Petrinovich
www.sacredspaceswa.com