Expreience with geeks in OST forums

Beck György gbeck at beckground.hu
Mon Dec 17 02:46:19 PST 2001

Alan,

You have realized the basic trap of communicating between the experts and
laymen (maybe I have created a word?).

I do not have OS experience, but you have given me a good idea.

I do think that in this case the professionals should change their viewpoint
from telling "four letter" professional words and change for asking the
problems of the customers.

So, if I would do such a promotional program, my heading question would be
something like these:

"What kind of difficulties you experience using the corporate software(s)?"

"How could be improved the corporate IT system to help your job?"

"What would be your three wishes to change in the corporate IT system?"

Gyuri, Beck