финансирование для создания собственного НКО financing to start your own NGO!

Raffi Aftandelian brynza at online.ru
Sun Dec 2 11:24:34 PST 2001

Дорогие друзья!
тому назад и оно и сейчас актуально. Фонд "Экоинг грин" финансирует
частных лиц кот. хотят начинать свое НКО или собственный (оргинальный)
проект. Скорее всего требуется знание английского.

Я к этой инициативе никакого отношения не имею, так что просьба ко мне
за вопросами не обратиться!

Описание фонда ниже устаревшее, лучше к ним зайти на сайт. Там даже
ничего не написано, что требуется знания английского...

мерси,
раффи афтанделян

Dear friends,
I first got the info below a few years back and rediscovered it.
Echoing Green provides seed money to start your own NGO!
Please do not contact me for more info as I have nothing to do with
them.

The info below, by the way, is out of date. best to check their
site...

raffi aftandelian

The following is an exciting opportunity to obtain seed funds to start
NGOs for those who have earned degrees from universities in the United
States.  Please share this information with people who have that
educational background.  For more information, contact Echoing Green.

Coordinates are shown at the end of this message.

                       * * * * * * *

                            Echoing green

 What is echoing green?

Echoing green is a non-profit foundation that applies a venture capital
approach to philanthropy. Through our Fellowship, we provide seed money
and technical support to social entrepreneurs starting innovative public
service organizations and projects that seek to catalyze positive social
change. Echoing green invests in entrepreneurs' organizations and
projects at an early stage, before most funders are willing to do so and
then provides them with support to help them grow beyond start-up. The
echoing green network currently includes over 200 Fellows working
domestically and internationally in a wide range of issue areas.

What is the echoing green fellowship?

* Our Fellowship offers a one-year, $20,000 stipend for individuals who
apply through participating undergraduate university and college programs
or community-based organizations and one-year, $30,000 stipend for
individuals who apply through participating graduate school programs. The
stipend serves as seed money to start a new public service organization
or an independent project within an existing non-profit organization.

* The proposed organization of project can be domestic or international.
We do not limit our fields of interest, but support organizations and
projects in all public service areas including: the environment, arts,
education, youth service, civil and human rights, and community and
economic development.

* We do not fund research projects, staff positions, or positions to
implement another individual's or an organization's idea.

* Fellows must work full time (at least 35 hours/week) on their
organizations or projects during the term of the Fellowship. Fellows must
be willing to participate in the echoing green community (see below "What
do we ask Fellows to give to the echoing green community?"). The
Fellowship begins on either July 15, 1998, or September 1, 1998, at each
Fellow's discretion.

Who is eligible to apply?

To be eligible you must be in the current graduating class or have
graduated or completed a program  within the last ten years from an
echoing green participating undergraduate university or college, graduate
school or community-based organization. Medical students may apply in
their second and third year or no more than ten years after graduating.
Please contact Echoing Green for a list of  "Participating Institutions".

Address:
198 Madison Avenue
8th floor
New York, New York 10016