Meeting in Berlin

Ruth Karzel r.karzel at web.de
Sun Dec 2 10:23:54 PST 2001

Dear Nuran,

living in Berlin since a couple of months, I would have liked to come at  the
5th of december to Literaturhaus
and see OS people from and around Berlin.
I like this idea, but unfortunately I cannot come (... fortunately because
assisting in an open space)

So, wish I were here
and for you a good meeting (perhaps there could be a following one?)

Ruth Karzel