noticing worldwide open space leadership

Larry Peterson lpasoc at inforamp.net
Fri Aug 31 08:02:38 PDT 2001

To add to your "local administration list:

Diane Gibeault of Ottawa has been the "local administrator" for OSI Canada
for about a year, in two languages.  She was in Vancouver as well.  She
definitely deserves the recognition for that work.

Thanks for the summary.  I think the story of the development of OS even if
they are not "institutes" in all of our regions is important to remember.
Brian in OZ,  Romy's work in England,   Ellena in Siberia,.  The story goes
on as the spirit is moving.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation