AW: Central Asia

Doersam, Laurel Laurel.Doersam at caphealth.org
Tue Aug 28 12:06:36 PDT 2001

Julie wrote:

"I think we experience truth when we recognize our connection with each
other, and become glad.  Perhaps healing is what happens in the wake of
recognizing the truth of our connection with each other.  Maybe that is the
only truth that matters."

Thanks, Julie, for jumping in.  Your comment grabbed me by the heart and
guts  - and, if it is "true", then in fact, there is only one truth which
encompasses the ALL in which we participate.  And that truth, that all is
one, can't be known or understood through the intellect, but only through
personal mystical or intuitive experience.  (Here I go with the Ken
Wilburisms ...) This seems to tie in with the Gaia consciousness discussion
that has been a parallel thread over the last week or two - Harrison and
Typhoid Mary notwithstanding!!

Great conversation!  Thanks, all (and thanks, ALL)

Laurel.