Story of a recent 2.5 day OST

Ann Thompson anngalley at altavista.com
Fri Aug 24 12:45:32 PDT 2001

Hello all,

I was not there.  I have been on the receiving end ----to receive the ‘gifts' of all of you attending an international conference where ‘YOUR difference makes a difference'.  I catch a bird's-eye view of the spirit generated, and the diversity of players on stage.  I feel the texture and awesomeness that each person brings to the whole, and sense the group as a whole.

At OT19, this past July, we also experienced  greater silence and a longer period of time for morning announcements and  5'oclock news, than we had in past years, with lots of spontaneous laughter, and the synergy of high play..  It was as though participants wanted to stay as a large group and not rush off to sessions.

For those of us not in attendance, we have received what you have to give.

Thank you Chris, and ALL others for making this possible.  The Internet coverage was great and continues to be so.

Am I dreaming, or was I really there, after-all?  Have we reached a new level of integration of "just being with" in OST and in Open Space?

Ann Galley Thompson
Open Space Facilitator
Ottawa, Canada       anngalley at altavista.com

http://www.shopping.altavista.com