Theme vs Topics

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 23 10:10:15 PDT 2001

I love all of the replies on this. Great discussion. I also want to add that
I don't think the theme is so important in relation to what happens at the
OST meeting. I think it is important so that people can give a reasonable
degree of informed consent about what they are agreeing to attend when they
receive the invitation. I also think the theme "manages expectations" about
what is likely to be moved into action AFTER the OST event.

Birgitt