BigMind Catalyst and OSonOS IX

Trev Mason trev.mason at skillnz.govt.nz
Sun Aug 19 18:24:59 PDT 2001

Greetings from Aotearoa,
Have just participated in the first OS training held in New Zealand and have
heard about the annual OSonOS. Looking forward to attending next years event
in Australia. So as probably one of the furtherest places away from
Vancouver I send a blessing to all those attending this years OSonOs for a
wonderous time of enlightenment and fellowship.
Warm wishes to you all.
Cheers
Trev