open space-wedding

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Sat Aug 18 14:36:08 PDT 2001

Dear Tova,
walking earth style means walking the circle clockwise.
Walking counterclockwise, cosmic style, can invoke a very disruptive
mode, especially when you walk that way several times.
Earth style, or clockwise seems to have a grounding effect. Dont ask
me why.
Other folks in the network have accessed the difference more
thoroughly and can perhaps say more about these phenomena.
Yes. This event has been very rewarding. Go ahead and marry again!
And do it in open space...
At this point, at 23:30, after sumptuous food and wine, dancing is
erupting, everyone is still up, including kids , it seems joy and
life pure. Grand.
I am very happy to share this with you and the os community.
Greetings from Berlin
michael

On Sat, 18 Aug 2001 22:00:51 +0200,  Averbuch wrote:

>Dear Michael
>I want to thank you very much for sharing this full-of- wonder event. It
>makes me want to marry again.
>To bring so much grace to the world must be rewarding to everyone concerned
>Thanks for a happy day
>
>Tova Averbuch
>
>34 Rabinowitz street
>Holon 58672
>Israel
>972-3-5523476
>
>PS
>you said something about "walking the circle earth style"' could you please
>say what you mean by that?

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK