Parallel Open Space

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at home.com
Mon Aug 20 10:41:21 PDT 2001

For months, I had planned on making it to Vancouver.  Having never attended
an OSonOS, I was looking forward to sharing with other self organizers that
I have met on the listserve.  But alas, a wonderful conflict arose and I
chose to stay in Arizona to work with one of my favorite organizations.
This Wed and Thurs, 8/22 & 23, the Girl Scouts, Arizona Cactus-Pine, Inc.
will be holding a Revolution Retreat for 45 Board, Staff and Community
Leaders.  I will be opening the space around the question:  If anything
imaginable were possible, if there were no constraints whatsoever, what
would be the nature of the ideal council . . . based on values and beliefs
of our Promise and Law and our guiding program principles, to create the
premier organization system or structure resulting in serving ever girl who
wants to be a Girl Scout everwhere in our Council's jurisdiction?  I know
that we will be sharing in the wonderful morphegenic field that is being
generated in Vancouver and around the world.

I send those of you in Vancouver warm (actually downright hot) Arizona
blessings.  And to all of you who are, like me, holding space in your own
way, may we meet in person soon!

Christine Whitney Sanchez, M.C.
Milagro Organizational Consulting, Inc.
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue