Greetings from Denmark. Re: BigMind Catalyst and OSonOS IX

Toke Paludan Møller - InterChange toke at interchange.dk
Mon Aug 20 05:19:02 PDT 2001

Greetings from Denmark.

Unfortunately I am not  able to be there this year, so this it is
good to know there are other ways to take part......

Be well,  all of you and open in the space of life.......

many greetings

- toke

***********

>Greetings from Aotearoa,
>Have just participated in the first OS training held in New Zealand and have
>heard about the annual OSonOS. Looking forward to attending next years event
>in Australia. So as probably one of the furtherest places away from
>Vancouver I send a blessing to all those attending this years OSonOs for a
>wonderous time of enlightenment and fellowship.
>Warm wishes to you all.
>Cheers
>Trev

" Change is just the way it is....."

Toke Paludan Møller       InterChange  Aps   - at the edge of nature
City office at  "DAYS like this" - Mejlgade 50, st., 8000 C Århus, Denmark
Ph: +45 70 20 13 35.   Mobile  +45 2616 6919   Fax: +45 8619 1135
email:  toke at interchange.dk        URL: http://www.interchange.dk
Home office at the lake - Stengaardsvej 5 A,   8600 Silkeborg, Denmark
Phone +45 8684 6919