Truth and conflict

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Fri Aug 31 12:40:12 PDT 2001

one of my teachers likens it to being a kayaker on a river, working as an
individual making turns, choosing path.  if that one shifts his/her
attention/awareness to the river, enough to *become* river, then some really
amazing and powerful, otherwise impossible moves, become possible.  and as we
pulse between the two, being both yaker and river, refining the movement
between, until we are both, environment and actor, shaped by four principles as
we act in accordance with the one law.  this is what you remind me of here,
joelle.  thanks!

--

Michael Herman
300 West North Avenue #1105