SV: Re: Open Space and Leadership in German and Spanish

Ingrid Olausson ingrid.olausson at telia.com
Sun Apr 29 07:59:11 PDT 2001

I have experience from publishing and different translators. I don´t think it is essential that a translator knows all about Open Space in order to do a successful translation. It is of course an advantage if he/she has some experience of OS, ie has participated in at least one OS. But the most important is that it is a professional writer/translator with good knowledge of his/her own language
Ingrid

Ingrid Olausson, Alsnögatan 28
S-116 41 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: +46 8 702 01 94