Appreciative Inquiry

Audrey Coward abc at interlog.com
Sat Apr 21 08:33:15 PDT 2001

Cora,
    There is a training session in Appreciative Inquiry  in Toronto  in May. I
am attending and would love to see you there . I have some experience using AI
and believe it can fit well with OS. I would love to see you there.If you come
to Toronto I havr many materials I ccan share with you. Love
Audrey Coward