Small systems large systems

Todd Saddler Laurietodd at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 12:41:59 PDT 2001

Bruce,

The Learning Festival sounds excellent!  I look forward to hearing how it
goes, especially the use of Appreciative Inquiry.    I would also love to get
a copy of the reports, if possible.

In March we held a small Open Space event here in Ithaca, New York,  on
Building for Sustainable Living.  We also plan to hold a larger event later
this year.  There seems to be a lot of interest in sustainability in the air.
 I think of a good spirit waiting for, or inviting, people to make it a
reality.

As an Open Space beginner, I don't have much advice to offer about space etc.
 Having studied architecture, I find myself designing buildings in my
imagination that reflect Open Space principles.  Maybe that's wrong headed.
Maybe it would be a fun game to play.

Good luck,

Todd Saddler