Small systems large systems

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Tue Apr 17 12:30:56 PDT 2001

Dear Bruce,
I have heard of a very talented and energetic os-practitioner in
Costa Rica who just completed an os on sustainable developement, she
would add a lot of diversity to your event and has a world record to
boast on top of it.
She was trained in os-technology in Hungary.
all the best for your effort and rent a huge tent
greetings from Berlin
michael

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:50:40 -0600, Bruce Halliday wrote:

>I am reading with excitement the many responses to this topic. I am engaged
>in planning for a learning festival on the what and how of sustainability,
>involving 150 to 250 Albertans. We have chosen open space as the way to
>provide the opportunity to understand the science and art of sustainable
>living whether for:
>-manufacturing and production businesses
>-products and services
>-family and home life or
>-community
>
>Our wish is to co-create an atmosphere where divergent issues may come
>together to gain multiple appreciations of the concurrent risks and rewards
>of sustainability.
>
>Appreciative Inquiry is attractive to us as the way to initiate the
>dialogue.
>
>The event will include a gathering of pioneering Alberta businesses and
>communities that have stories to tell, and sustainable futures to design.
>
>This conference is being delivered by the Society for Sustainable Futures by
>Design, a not-for-profit group committed to sustainable and profitable
>futures.
>
>We are currently considering what space to book- options, size, etc. Your
>thoughts on space, or any other questions or additional information
>welcomed.
>
>Thank you for your time and cosnsideration.
>
>Best regards,  Bruce Halliday
>Bruce Halliday    403-777-2364
>bruce.halliday at garthtoombs.com
>#1000 - 500 - 4 Avenue SW, Calgary, AB  T2P 2V6
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>Senior Consultant
>Garth Toombs & Associates Inc., Alberta
>__________________________________
>Principal
>B. Halliday Consulting Inc.
>"connecting as human beings first to co-create preferred futures"
>
>*
>*
>2.  Sign in and Proceed

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK