Logistics Questions - large OS

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 16 08:16:42 PDT 2001

Thank you all in OS List-land. Your comments gave me good practical ideas and the confidence to let go of over control.
Someone should design a comic strip figure - the mis-adventures of Mr/Ms controlfreak in interactive open space. Personally, I never got past grade 1 stick figures - but it sure would be a hoot!
Meg