languages

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 12:33:01 PDT 2001

Ralph--

Just want to underline the important points you made about working with
multiple languages.

We had specific feedback that the women prefered that the speaker stop
frequently for translation, so they would get translation and not a summary.

Two speakers were especially successfully.  One used lots of exaggerated body
language and humor (but not much verbal humor that requires knowing the
language).  The other gave a wonderful presentation and discussion which was
a complex discussion of a complex subject, very well expressed in simple
language and short sentences.

Joelle

2.  Sign in and Proceed