5 Hour OS

Murray Willmott mwillmo at atrax.net.au
Fri Apr 6 23:27:30 PDT 2001

Doug,

You could ask the group but my sense is that however and whenver it
happens, what would be happening is the space would be closed, and perhaps
difficult to reopen. Dont get me wrong..Im not saying unequivocably that it
wont open again..whatever happens is the only thing that could have happened.

My other feel from experience is that people involved in the actual meeting
process in open space (ie the participants) are quite unaware of the
process, or how things are happening. Many are not fully aware of how the
organisation occurs..just that somehow it does!!

If you are intending to run some version of "evening news", I'd suggest
that would be the time to ask them if you decide that is the way to go.

In any event, I'd be very interested to hear of your experience. The good
thing about Opening Space is that there is never anything like "the right
way" to run it.

Kind regards from Oz,

Murray