5 Hour OS

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Fri Apr 6 09:19:38 PDT 2001

Murray--

Thanks.

I am glad for suggestions beyond schedule. I will be talking with the hotel
people today about the lunch arrangements and will see what can be done to
implement what you suggest.

As to the speaker, what if we had the participants decide when he should go
on? Would they have enough sense of it early in the day?

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              http://www.FootprintsintheWind.com
                              Doug at FootprintsintheWind.com

2.  Sign in and Proceed