CEU help

Chris Weaver chris at springbranch.net
Sun Apr 8 00:09:43 PDT 2001

Chris,

*sigh*

No help here.  My experience is not around CEUs but around graduate credits.
After opening space in a teacher education program regularly for nine months
as a sort of a quiet outlaw (I'm not faculty but a "master teacher" from
public schools), I spent Friday at a meeting where predetermined content
again won the day and packed the calendar for the program for the coming
year.  I had a proposal, but I wish I'd had a better one, including
testimonials/evaluations from the participants in the Open Space sessions.
I thought I spoke my case well, but the ensuing comments left me feeling as
if I'd spoken in Swahili.

Once again, an outlaw, looking for the back door, which will probably be
open.

Best of luck.

Chris Weaver