CEU help

Chris Kloth kloth at got2change.com
Thu Apr 5 08:59:02 PDT 2001

At the same time I posted a request on 3/29 at least two other very poignant
postings attracted well deserved attention.

Before I go off and invent another new wheel I would like to repeat my
request for any input from anyone who may have had experience with
Continuing Education Units and Open Space.

The background for this apparently oxymoronic request is in that 3/29
posting.

Thanks in advance.