5 Hour OS

David Koehler Nsdmk at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 07:44:33 PDT 2001

Doug:

I am next door to you in Peoria, Illinois, so I thought I'd respond.  I would
be very careful in mixing other things into open space, or in trying to fit
open space into other space.  At minimum, I would suggest trying to get a
four hour block to do open space, but I would make sure people know that this
is something different from the other format of the day.

I say this because my experience teaches me that unless the space can be
opened and appreciated, it sometimes gets lost in all the other things that
are going on.  The chaos within open space is different than the chaos of
confussion about whether space is really open or not.

If you would like to bounce some things off me, please e-mail me back, or
give me a call at 309-495-5990.  I would be glad to talk to you about this.

Thanks,
Dave Koehler